Identify the constituent’s pain points
- Define your constituent (Consumer? Customer? Internal Stakeholder?)
- Who are they?
- What are their: Responsibilities? Accountabilities? Motivators?
- What annoys them?
- What delights them?
- Where can they use some help?
Identify necessary capabilities to solve the pain point
- Is this something we do today?
- Is this something we can do soon?
- How many different tools do we have to solve the pain point?
- How quickly can we solve the pain point?
Ensure there is proper organizational design to consistently
deliver the solution to the constituent’s pain points
- Do we have the necessary resources to deliver the solution?
- Do we have time?
- Can we get the necessary capital to invest sufficiently in a profitably robust solution?
- Do we have the right people in place with sufficient focus and skill to deliver the solution?
- Do we have proper systems, process, and controls in place to ensure sustainable output?