Identify the constituent’s
• Define your constituent
• Who are they?
• What are their: responsibilities? Accountabilities? Motivators?
• What annoys them? What bothers them?
• What delights them? What excites them?
• Where can they use some help?
capabilities to solve
the pain point
• Is this something we do today?
• If not, is this something we can do soon?
• How many different tools do we have (or want) to solve the pain point?
• How quickly can we solve the pain point
Ensure there is proper
organizational design to
consistently deliver the
solution to the constituent’s pain points
• Do we have the necessary resources to deliver the solution?
• Do we have time?
• Can we get the necessary $’s to invest sufficiently in a profitably robust solution?
• Do we have the right person(s) in place with sufficient focus & skill to deliver the solution?
• Do we have proper systems, process, & controls in place to ensure sustainable output?